BAKER BROADCASTING POKEMON GO PLAYER VS. PLAYER TOURNAMENTS EVENT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BAKER BROADCASTINGS CONSISTS OF: KISR 93.7 FM/96.1 FM, KREU “LA RAZA” 92.3, KFSA “HOG COUNTRY”93.1 FM/950AM, ROCK 94.1 FM/KISRHD2, RIVER 101.9 FM/KISRHD3, ROOSTER 105.5 FM/KISRHD4.
- HOW TO ENTER: Arrive in person to Central Mall on Saturday February 23, 2019 by 1pm and sign up to enter one of the league tournaments, Great League, Ultra League, and/or Master League. Players may sign up and enter more than one league tournament, however if a player enters more than one league tournament they will have 240 seconds (4 minutes) to start the battle or they forfeit the battle.
- PRIZES: Each League Champion will be awarded a trophy significate to each League, Great, Ultra and Master. Random drawings will also be conducted by BAKER BROADCASTING for various prizes. Winners must be able to receive prize as provided or forfeit the prize. No responsibility is assumed by BAKER BROADCASTING for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events or prizes.
- TOURNAMENT PLAY/ODDS OF WINNING TOURNAMENTS AND PRIZE DRAWINGS: All battles in each league tournament will be played in a best of 2 out of 3 format. Players may switch members of their battle party between each battle and match. Odds of winning depend on total number of people participating in each of the tournaments. Your position in the tournament may be forfeited and the last eliminated player selected if a telephone/device is dropped or disconnected repeatedly for any reason. Upon forfeiture for any reason herein, no compensation shall be given. Odds of winning an awarded prize by drawing box depends upon the total number of entries received. BAKER BROADCASTING reserves the right to disqualify any person for any reason sufficient to itself, as well as to stop the contest or change the contest rules effective upon official broadcast of the same. An official broadcast begins and ends with the words “official broadcast”.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees of BAKER BROADCASTING, our sponsors, and their immediate families and household members of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Anyone 12 years of age and older, not effected by the above may enter the tournaments. Entrants 12 years of age to 15 years of age must have a parent’s signature to enter. By participating each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these official rules and the decisions of judges, which shall be final.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Winner will be determined by single player elimination bracket in each league. Prize may be forfeited and new winner selected if a telephone/device is dropped or disconnected for any reason. Upon forfeiture for any reason herein, no compensation shall be given. Winners by acceptance of trophy/prize, agrees to release BAKER BROADCASTING and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising promotional or judging agencies, from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of any prize or while preparing for, participating in, and / or traveling to any prize –or-promotion-related activity. Winner must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture, or other likeness or statements without further compensation or notice for purposes of advertising, and promotion as determined by BAKER BROASCASTING except where prohibited by law.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped, business sized envelope to “BAKER BROADCASTING” PO Box 3100 Fort Smith, AR 72913.